MiniMade on Etsy

Background

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Laundry Hamper

I've discovered that my collection of vintage sheets can be used for much more than making quilts. Finding a stand with four TV trays at a thrift store led to what I think is the perfect eco-friendly item. Other than the thread, nothing new had to be purchased to make these up-cycled laundry hampers.

I loved this one which used the decorative top edge of the sheet for the top edge of the bag. A sheet with similar colours was used for the lining.


This bag has more of a masculine look to it with the large green, navy and purple plaid and polka dot interior.


Other combinations of sheets produced different looks.....




3 comments:

Laura said...

Such a clever idea! I love your Etsy shop! Your work is beautiful!

Just faved several items as I stumbled upon your shop today!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.