MiniMade on Etsy

Background

Friday, July 24, 2009

Cosmetic bag....purse, wristlet?




My friend is celebrating a "milestone" birthday next week and I wanted to give her something when we went out to dinner to celebrate. But what?
I know she would appreciate something handmade and I certainly have lots of fabric to make something. But....I was in Creative Sisters (a superb local fabric store)....and they had a 20% off sale....and you can't leave a fabric store without fabric when there's a sale on...it's a provincial law.....I swear..... so I bought a couple pieces to make this little bag. I hope she likes it.
Of course, once I had this one made I started looking around my sewing room for more fabrics, and with a little adjustment to the pattern, this one developed.
Hmm, which one would she prefer??

No comments: